- Liang JF, Yang LY, Soong BW, Chen CH, Wang SJ The feasibility and effectiveness of a consultation-based learning in the neurology clerkship. J Med Education. 2015; 19:89-98
- Yang YY, Yang LY, Hsu HC, Huang CC, Huang CC, Kirby R, Cheng HM, Chang CC, Chuang CL, Liang JF, Lin CC, Lee WS, Ho ST, Lee FY. A model of four hierarchical levels to train Chinese residents' teach-ing skills for "practice-based learning and improvement" competency. Postgrad Med. 2015;127:744-51.
- Yang LY, Huang CC, Hsu HC, Yang YY, Chang CC, Chuang CL, Lee WS, Liang JF, Cheng HM, Huang CC, Lee FY, Ho ST, Kirby R. Voluntary attendance of small-group brainstorming tutoring courses intensi-fy new clerk's "excellence in clinical care": a pilot study. BMC Med Educ. 2017 Jan;17:2 (SCI).
- Yang LY, Yang YY, Huang CC, Liang JF, Lee FY, Cheng HM, Huang CC, Kao SY. Simulation-based in-ter-professional education to improve attitudes towards collaborative practice: a prospective comparative pilot study in a Chinese medical centre. BMJ Open, 2017 8;7(11):e015105. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-015105. (SCI)
- Huang CC, Lee FY, Yang LY, Yang YY, Chen CH, Liang JF, Cheng HM, Huang CC, Hwang SJ. Mixed simulation course increases participants' positive stress coping abilities. J Chin Med Assoc. 2018, 81:58-63. (SCI)
- Lee FY, Yang YY, Huang CC, Huang, LJ, Chang, CC, Liang JF et al. Sustained effects of faculty leader-ship development modules for clinical instructors of core competences education in Taiwan: a four-year explanatory case study. BMC Medical Education, 2020:20, 1-11.(SCI)
- Liang JF, Geeta S. Yang YY, Chen CH. Evaluating Residents-as-teachers Programs: challenges and lessons learned. J Med Education 2021; 25: 99∼102
- Tzeng TY, Hsu CA, Yang YY, Yuan EJ, Chang YT, Li TH, Li CP, Liang JF, Lirng JF, Chen TJ, Huang CC, Hou MC, Chen CH, Sheu WH. The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Learning Outcomes of Medical Students in Taiwan: A Two-Year Prospective Cohort Study of OSCE Performance. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021 ;19:208 (SCI)
- Wu JW, Cheng HM, Huang SS, Liang JF, Huang CC, Yang LY, Shulruf B, Yang YY, Chen CH, Hou MC, Sheu WH. Comparison of OSCE performance between 6- and 7-year medical school curricula in Taiwan. BMC Med Educ. 2022 ;22:15. (SCI)
- Liang JF, Hsu TF, Chen CY, Yang CW, Jean WH, Ou LS, Cheng HM, Huang CC, Yang YY, Chen CH. Developing a competency-based framework for resident-as-teacher. J Formos Med Assoc. 2022 Feb 9:S0929-6646(22)00047-X. doi: 10.1016/j.jfma.2022.01.027. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35151563. (SCI)
- Liang JF, Fuh JL, Yu HY, Hsu CY, Wang SJ. Clinical features, polysomnography and outcome in patients with hypnic headache. Cephalalgia 2008, 28, 209–215 (SCI)
- Liang JF, Shen AL, Lin SK. Bilateral hippocampal diffusion-weighted MRI abnormality in transient global amnesia: report of a case. Acta Neurologica Taiwanica
- Liang JF, Chen YT, Fuh JL, SY Li, Liu CJ, Chen TJ, Tang CH, Wang SJ*. Cluster headache is associated with an increased risk for depression: A nationwide population-based cohort study. Cephalalgia, 2013; 33: 182-9 (SCI)
- Chou CT, Liang JF*. Trigeminal schwannoma presenting as atypical trigeminal neuralgia and masseter atrophy.. Acta Neurol Taiwan. 2014;23:38-9.
- Liang JF, Wang SJ*.Hypnic headache: A review of clinical features, therapeutic options and outcomes. Cephalalgia. 2014; 34: 795-805 (SCI)
- Liang JF, Chen YT, Fuh JL, Li SY, Chen TJ, Tang CH, Wang SJ*. Proton pump inhibitor-related headaches: A nationwide population-based case-crossover study in Taiwan. Cephalalgia. 2015; 35:203-10 (SCI)
- Lirng JF, Chen HC, Fuh JL, Tsai CF, Liang JF, Wang SJ. Increased myo-inositol level in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in migraine patients with major depression. Cephalalgia. 2015; 35: 702-709 (SCI)