- Chou RH, Wu PS, Wang SC, Wu CH, Lu SF, Lien RY, Tsai YL, Lu YW, Kuo MR, Guo JY, Chou RY, Huang PH, Lin SJ. (2021, Oct). Paradox of trimethylamine-N-oxide, the impact of malnutrition on microbiota-derived metabolites and septic patients. J Intensive Care., 21;9(1):65.
- Chou RH, Tsai CT, Lu YW, Guo JY, Lu CT, Tsai YL, Wu CH, Lin SJ, Lien RY, Lu SF, Yang SF, Huang PH. (2021, Sep). Elevated serum galectin-1 concentrations are associated with increased risks of mortality and acute kidney injury in critically ill patients.. PLoS One., 16(9):e0257558.
- Guo JY, Chou RH, Kuo CS, Chao TF, Wu CH, Tsai YL, Lu YW, Kuo MR, Huang PH, Lin SJ. (2021, Jul). The Paradox of the Glycemic Gap: Does Relative Hypoglycemia Exist in Critically Ill Patients? Clin Nutr., 40(7):4654-4661.
- Lu YW, Lu SF, Chou RH*, Wu PS, Ku YC, Kuo CS, Chang CC, Tsai YL, Wu CH, Huang PH. (2019, Oct). Lipid paradox in patients with acute myocardial infarction: Potential impact of malnutrition. Clin Nutr., 38(5):2311-2318.
- Chou RH, Chen CY, Chen IC, Huang HL, Lu YW, Kuo CS, Chang CC, Huang PH, Chen JW, Lin SJ. (2019, Mar). Trimethylamine N-Oxide, Circulating Endothelial Progenitor Cells, and Endothelial Function in Patients with Stable Angina. Sci Rep., 9(1):4249