1. Hsu SJ, Lee FY, Wang SS, Hsin IF, Lin TY, Huang HC, Chang CC, Chuang CL, Ho HL, Lin HC, Lee SD. Caffeine ameliorates hemodynamic derangements and portosystemic collaterals in cirrhotic rats. Hepatology 2015;61:1672-84.
2. Hsu SJ, Wang SS, Huo TI, Lee FY, Huang HC, Chang CC, Hsin IF, Ho HL, Lin HC, Lee SD. The Impact of Spironolactone on the Severity of Portal-Systemic Collaterals and Hepatic Encephalopathy in Cirrhotic Rats. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2015;355:117-24.
3. Hsu SJ, Wang SS, Hsin IF, Lee FY, Huang HC, Huo TI, Lee WS, Lin HC, Lee SD. Green tea polyphenol decreases the severity of portosystemic collaterals and mesenteric angiogenesis in rats with liver cirrhosis. Clin Sci (Lond) 2014;126:633-44.
4. Hsu SJ, Wang SS, Hsin IF, Huang HC, Lee1 FY, Lee JY, Lin HC, Chuang CL, Lee SD. Effects of simvastatin on the portal-systemic collateral vascular response to endothelin-1 and shunting degree in portal hypertensive rats. Scan J Gastroenterol 2013;48:831-8.
5. Hsu SJ, Huang HC. Management of ascites in patients with liver cirrhosis: Recent evidences and controversies. J Chin Med Assoc 2013;76:123-30.
6. Hsu SJ, Hsin IF, Lin YL, Chen YC, Huang HC, Lee FY, Lin HC, Chang CC, Lee SD. The influence of sorafenib on hepatic encephalopathy and the mechanistic survey in cirrhotic rats. Eur J Clin Invest 2012;42:1309-16.