-Acetabular and Pelvic Fracture Management, Incheon, Korea, 2018
-Master Course- Upper Limb (Shoulder and Elbow), Davos, Switzerland, 2017
-Master Course- Soft Tissue and Polytrauma, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2016
-Advances in Operative Fracture Management, Taichung, Taiwan, 2016
-Basic Principles of Fracture Management, Taichung, Taiwan, 2007
Department of Orthopaedics & Traumatology, TVGH, Taipei, Taiwan
-Fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction, 2009-2010
-Chief Resident, 2008-2009
Pre-clinical Research Relative to Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery in the Fields of Translational Medicine and Telemedicine: Xenotransplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Fracture Healing & Development of Data Streaming System in the Hybrid Operating Room.
Journal or Book
1. Lin CC, Chen YP, Chiang CC, Chang MC, Oscar Lee KS (2020, Mar). Real-Time Streaming of Surgery Performance and Intraoperative Imaging Data in the Hybrid Operating Room: Development and Usability Study. JMIR Med Inform, doi:10.2196/18094.
2. Lin CC, Lin SC, Chiang CC, Chang MC, Oscar Lee KS (2019, Nov). Reconstruction of Bone Defect Combined with Massive Loss of Periosteum Using Injectable Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Biocompatible Ceramic Scaffolds in a Porcine Animal Model. Stem Cells International, v. 2019, p. 1–8, doi:10.1155/2019/6832952.
3. Yang TC, Tzeng YH, Wang CS, Lin CC, Chang MC, Chiang CC (2019, Oct). Are proximal screws necessary for osteosynthesis of stable-stem periprosthetic femoral fractures fixed with non-locking plate and cable?. Injury, 50(10) 1739-1744.
4. Wang CS, Tzeng YH, Lin CC, Chang MC, Chiang CC* (2019, Feb). Comparison of screw fixation versus non-fixation in dorsal opening wedge medial cuneiform osteotomy of adult acquired flatfoot. Foot and Ankle Surgery, doi: 10.1016/j.fas.
5. Lin CC (2018, Sep). Chapter 25: Injuries of Pelvis and Four Extremities, Emergency Medicine 3rd ed., Published by Emergency Trauma Unit, Emergency Department, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan.
6. Tsai SW, Lin CJ, Tzeng YH, Lin CC, Huang CK, Chang MC, Chiang CC* (2017, Sep). Risk factors for cut-out failure of Gamma3 nails in treating unstable intertrochanteric fractures: An analysis of 176 patients. Journal of the Chinese Medical Association, 80(9), 587-594.
7. Wang CS, Tzeng YH, Lin CC, Huang CK, Chang MC, Chiang CC* (2016, May). Radiographic Evaluation of Ankle Joint Stability After Calcaneofibular Ligament Elevation During Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Calcaneus Fracture. Foot & Ankle International, 37(9), 944-9.
8. Chiang CC*, Tzeng YH, Lin CC, Huang CK, Chang MC (2016, Jun). Minimally Invasive Versus Open Distal Fibular Plating for AO/OTA 44-B Ankle Fractures. Foot & Ankle International, 37(6), 611-9.
9. Lin CC, Chen CM, Chiu FY, Su YP, Liu CL, Chen TH. (2012, Dec). Staged Protocol for the Treatment of Chronic Tibial Shaft Osteomyelitis with Ilizarov's Technique Followed by the Application of Intramedullary Locked Nail.. Orthopedics, 35(12):e1769-74.
1. Nailing for 3-part Proximal Humerus Fracture”, Trauma Advanced Nailing Course in Fracture Management, Taiwan Orthopaedic Trauma Association, Feb. 8, 2020.
2. Oscar Lee KS (2019, Oct). Integration of Surgery Performance and Intra-operative Imaging Data: A Research of Real-time Streaming System Augmented in the Hybrid Operating Room. Annual Meeting of Taiwan Orthopaedic Association.
3. Oscar Lee KS (2019, Oct). Reconstruction of Bone Defect Combined with Massive Loss of Periosteum Using Injectable Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Biocompatible Ceramic Scaffolds in a Porcine Animal Model. Annual Meeting of Taiwan Orthopaedic Association.
4. 3-Way Showdown: Comminuted Distal Radius Fracture – From Pins to External and Internal Fixations, Which Treatment Options and How?”, 2019 Pan Asia Orthopedic Trauma Symposium, Taiwan Orthopaedic Trauma Association, Aug. 24, 2019.
5. Amputation or Reconstruction? A Case of Bilateral Catastrophic Legs Underwent Salvage Treatments: Strategies in Orthopaedic Surgery for Mangled Limbs”, 2019 Congress and Scientific Meeting of the Chinese Medical Association, Jun. 22, 2019.
6. Fixation of Die-punch Distal Radius Fracture (Key & Pitfall)”, Continuing Medical Education, Taiwan Society for Surgery of the Hand, Jan. 12, 2019.
7. Floating-knee with Bone Loss and Patellar Comminution”, Advanced Trauma Symposium, Taiwan Orthopaedic Trauma Association, Dec. 2, 2018.
8.Concise Review for Fracture Management”, Continuing Medical Education, Formosa Association for the Surgery of Trauma, Oct. 27, 2018.
9. Integration of Surgery Performance and Relative Video Data: A Research of Real-time Streaming System in Hybrid Operation Rooms”, Annual Meeting of Taiwan Orthopaedic Association, Oct. 29, 2017.
10.Four Part Proximal Humerus Fracture – ORIF not Better than Non-op, Annual Meeting of Taiwan Shoulder and Elbow Society, 2016.
11.Challenges in Tibia Plateau Fractures”, AOTrauma Advanced Symposium – Complex Knee Trauma Management, 2015.
12.Management for Combined Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula”, Annual Meeting of Taiwan Orthopaedic Trauma Association, 2015.