1. Hung GY, Chen CC, Horng JL, Lin LY: Cancer in adolescents: incidences and trends during 1995-2009 in Taiwan. Cancer Lett 372:110-7, 2016.
2. Yang CF, Yang CC, Liao HC, Huang LY, Hsu TR, Niu DM*: Very early treatment for infantile-onset Pompe disease contributes to better outcomes. J Pediatr 169:174-80, 2016.
3. Liao KH, Wang JY, Lin HW, Lui Tan, Chen KY, Yen DH, Jeng MJ*: Risk of death in patients with post-traumatic cerebrospinal fluid leakage – analysis of 1773 cases. J Chin Med Assoc 79:58-64, 2016.
4. Lee KL, Chen TJ, Jeng MJ*, Lee YS, Tsao PC, Soong WJ: Laryngotracheobronchial anomalies in infants and the related risk factors of in-hospital mortality. J Chin Med Assoc 79:221-7, 2016.
5. Liu YN, Liu TT, Fan YL, Niu DM, et al: Measuring propionyl-CoA carboxylase activity in phytohemagglutinin stimulated lymphocytes using high performance liquid chromatography. Clin Chim Acta 453:13-20, 2016.
6. Yen HJ, Chang WH, Liu HC, et al: Outcomes following discontinuation of E. coli l-Asparaginase upon severe allergic reactions in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer 63:665-70, 2016.
7. Shau JP, Chen PH, Chan CF, Hsu YC, Wu TC*, et al: Fast foods – are they a risk factor for functional gastrointestinal disorders? Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 25:393-401, 2016.
8. Hung GY, Yen HJ, Yen CC, et al: Improvement in high-grade osteosarcoma survival: results from 202 patients treated at a single institution in Taiwan. Medicine 95:e3420(p1-p10), 2016.
9. Lin CH, Jeng MJ*, Kuo BI, Kou YR*: Effects of surfactant lavage combined with intratracheal budesonide instillation on meconium-injured piglet lungs. Pediatr Crit care Med 17:e287-95, 2016.
10. Lee YS, Jeng MJ, Tsao PC, Soong WJ*, Chou P*: Tracheostomy in infants with congenital heart disease: A nationwide population-based study in Taiwan. Resp Care 61:958-64, 2016.
11. Lee CY, Yen CC, Yen HJ, Hung GY*, et al: Outcomes of 50 patients with ewing sarcoma family of tumor treated at a single institution in Taiwan. Medicine 95(22): e3830, 2016.
12. Tsao PC, Shiau YS, Chiang SH, et al: Development of a newborn screening program for critical congenital heart disease (CCHD) in Taipei. Plos One 2016, 11(4):e0153407.
13. Lee ML, Yen HJ*, Chen SJ, Hung GY, Tsao PC, Soong WJ: Juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia in a premature neonate mimicking neonatal sepsis. Pediatr Neonatol 57:149-52, 2016. (case report)
14. Lee CY, Lee YS*, Tsao PC, Jeng MJ, Soong WJ: Musculoskeletal sepsis associated with deep vein thrombosis in a child. Pediatr Neonatol 57:244-7, 2016.(case report)
15. Lee ML(1st), Cho CY(1st), Hsu CL, Chen CJ, Chang LY, Lee YS, Soong WJ, Jeng MJ, Wu KG*: Recent trends in antibiotic prescriptions for acute respiratory tract infections in pediatric ambulatory care in Taiwan, 2000-2009: A nationwide population-based study. J Microbiol Immunol 49:554-60, 2016.
16. Yang HC, Mu PF, Sheng CC, Chen YW, Hung GY: A systematic review of the experiences of siblings of children with cancer. Cancer Nurs 39:E12-21, 2016.
17. Lin HY, Chuang CK, Chen YJ, Tu RY, Chen MR, Niu DM, Lin SP: Functional independence of Taiwanese children with Down syndrome. Dev Med Child Neurol 58:502-7, 2016.
18. Hsia K, Yao CL, Chen WM, Chen JH, Lee H*, Lu JH*: Scaffolds and Cell-Based Tissue Engineering for Blood Vessel Therapy. Cells Tissues Organs 202:281-295, 2016.
19. Lee CY(1st), Chen MH(1st), Jeng MJ*, et al: Longitudinal association between early atopic dermatitis and subsequent attention-deficit or autistic disorder: a population-based case-control study. Medicine 95(39):e5005, 2016.
20. Hsu TR(1st), Hung SC(1st), Chang FP, et al, Niu DM*: Later onset Fabry disease, cardiac damage progress in silence. Experience with a highly prevalent mutation. J Am Coll Cardiol 68:2554-63, 2016.
21. Lai CJ, Hsu TR, Yang CF, Chen SJ, Chuang YC, Niu DM*: Cognitive Development in Infantile-Onset Pompe Disease Under Very Early Enzyme Replacement Therapy. J Child Neurol 31:1617-21, 2016.
22. Wang NH, Chen SJ, Yang CF, Chen HW, Chuang HP, Lu YH, Chen CH, Wu JY, Niu DM*, Chen YT*: Homozygosity Mapping and Whole-Genome Sequencing Links a Missense Mutation in POMGNT1 to Autosomal Recessive Retinitis Pigmentosa. Invest Ophth Vis Sci 2016 57:3601-9, 2016.
23. Lin HY, Chuang CK, Huang YH, Tu RY, Lin FJ, Lin SJ, Chiu PC, Niu DM, Tsai FJ, Hwu WL, Chien YH, Lin JL, Chou YY, Tsai WH, Chang TM, Lin SP: Causes of death and clinical characteristics of 34 patients with Mucopolysaccharidosis II in Taiwan from 1995-2012. Orphanet J Rare Dis 11:85, 2016.
24. Lidove O, Barbey F, Niu DM, Brand E, Nicholls K, Bizjajeva S, Hughes DA: Fabry in the older patient: Clinical consequences and possibilities for treatment. Mol Genet Metab 118:319-25, 2016.
25. Chen KH, Chien Y, Wang KL, Leu HB, Hsiao CY, Lai YH, Wang CY, Chang YL, Lin SJ, Niu DM, Chiou SH, Yu WC: Evaluation of Proinflammatory Prognostic Biomarkers for Fabry Cardiomyopathy With Enzyme Replacement Therapy. Can J Cardiol. 32:1221.e1-1221.e9, 2016.
26. Lin HY, Chuang CK, Chen MR, Lin SM, Hung CL, Chang CY, Chiu PC, Tsai WH, Niu DM, Tsai FJ, Lin SJ, Hwu WL, Lin JL, Lin SP: Cardiac structure and function and effects of enzyme replacement therapy in patients with mucopolysaccharidoses I, II, IVA and VI. Mol Genet Metab 117:431-7, 2016.
27. Yeh CC, Tai HY, Chou H, Wu KG, Shen HD: Vacuolar serine protease is a major allergen of fusarium proliferatum and an IgE-cross reactive pan-fungal allergen. Allergy Asthma Immunol Res 8:438-44, 2016.
28. Wang HH, Lin CY, Su SH, Chuang CT, Chang YL, Lee TY, Lee SC, Chang CJ. Activation of salt-inducible kinase 2 promotes the viability of peritoneal mesothelial cells exposed to stress of peritoneal dialysis. Cell Death Dis. 2016 Jul 21;7:e2298. doi: 10.1038/cddis.2016.79.
29. Lee HJ, Hung SC, Hsu TR, Ko SC, Chui-Mei T, Huang CC, Niu DM, Lin CP. Brain MR Imaging Findings of Cardiac-Type Fabry Disease with an IVS4+919G>A Mutation. Am J Neuroradiol 37:1044-9, 2016
30. Lin KH, Ho YH, Chiang JC, Li MW, Lin SH, Chen WM, Chiang CL, Lin YN, Yang YJ, Chen CN, Lu JH, et al. Pharmacological activation of lysophosphatidic acid receptors regulates erythropoiesis. Sci Rep 2016 May 31;6:27050. doi: 10.1038/srep27050
31. Lin HY, Chuang CK, Wang CH, Chien YH, Wang YM, Tsai FJ, Chou YY, Lin SJ, Pan HP, Niu DM, Hwu WL, Ke YY, Lin SP: Long-term galsulfase enzyme replacement therapy in Taiwanese mucopolysaccharidosis VI patients: A case series. Mol Genet Metab Rep 7:63-9, 2016.
32. Tsai WJ, Jeng MJ*, Tsao PC, Lee YS, Soong WJ. Direct tracheobronchial suction: a simple technique to relieve post-extubation atelectasis in an extremely low birth weight infant. Annals of Clinical Case Reports 1:1155, 2016.