1. Li MJ(1st), Liu HC(1st), Yen HJ(1st), et al: Treatment for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Taiwan: Taiwan pediatric oncology group ALL-2002 study emphasizing optimal reinduction therapy and central nervous system preventive therapy without cranial radiation. Pediatr Blood Cancer 64:234-41, 2017.
3. Soong WJ, Tsao PC, Lee YS, et al. Therapeutic flexible airway endoscopy of small children in a tertiary referral center-11 years' experience. PLoS One 2017;12(8):e0183078.
4. Hsu TR, Chang FP, Chu TH, Sung SH, Bizjajeva S, Yu WC*, Niu DM*. Correlations between Endomyocardial Biopsies and Cardiac Manifestations in Taiwanese Patients with the Chinese Hotspot IVS4+919G>A Mutation: Data from the Fabry Outcome Survey. Int J Mol Sci 18(1). pii: E119. doi: 10.3390/ijms18010119, 2017.
5. Chou SJ, Yu WC, Chang YL, Chen WY, Chang WC, Chien Y, Yen JC, Liu YY, Chen SJ, Wang CY, Chen YH, Niu DM, Lin SJ, Chen JW, Chiou SH, Leu HB. Energy utilization of induced pluri potent stem cell-derived cardiomyocyte in Fabry disease. Int J Cardiol 2017. pii: S0167-5273 (17) 30028-1.
6. Soong WJ, Lee YS, Tsao PC, Yang CF. Retrieval of Tracheobronchial Foreign Bodies by Short Flexible Endoscopy in Children. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 95:109-13, 2017.
7. Cheng FY, Jeng MJ*, Lin YC, et al. Incidence and severity of acute mountain sickness and associated symptoms in children trekking on Xue Mountain, Taiwan. PLoS One 2017;12(8):e0183207.
8. Hsia K, Yang MJ, Chen WM, Yao CL, Lin CH, Loong CC, Huang YL, Lin YT, Lander AD, Lee H*, Lu JH*: Sphingosine-1-phosphate improves endothelialization with reduction of thrombosis in recellularized human umbilical vein graft by inhibiting syndecan-1 shedding in vitro. Acta Biomater 51:341-350, 2017.
9. Lee HJ(1st), Hsu TR(1st), Hung SC, Chu TH, Yang CF, Tiu CM, Niu DM*: A comparison of central nervous system involvement in patients with classical Fabry disease or the later-onset subtype with the IVS4+919G>A mutation. BMC Neurol 17:25, 2017. DOI 10.1186/s12883-017-0810-9
10. Hsu YC, Wu TC*, Lo YC, Wang LS: Gastrointestinal complications and extraintestinal manifestations of inflammatory bowel disease in Taiwan: A population-based study. J Chin Med Assoc 80:56-62, 2017.
11. Yen HJ, Chen SH, Chang TY, et al: Pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia with t(1;19)/TCF3-PBX1 in Taiwan. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2017 Oct; 64(10). doi: 10.1002/pbc.26557. Epub 2017 Apr 24.
12. Cho CY(1st), Lai CC(1st), Lee ML, Hsu CL, Chen CJ, Chang LY, Wu KG*: Clinical analysis of fever of unknown origin in children: a 10-year experience in a northern Taiwan medical center. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 50:40-5, 2017.
13. Chang LY, Lai CC, Chen CJ, Cho CY, Luo YC, Jeng MJ, Wu KG*: Recent trends in prescribing antibiotics for acute tonsillitis in pediatric ambulatory care in Taiwan, 2000-2009: a nationwide population-based study. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 50:500-6, 2017.
14. Cho CY, Lo YC, Hung MC, Lai CC, Chen CJ, Wu KG*. Risk of cancer in patients with genital warts: A nationwide, population-based cohort study in Taiwan. PLoS One. 2017 Aug 14;12(8):e0183183. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0183183. eCollection 2017.
15. Lin HJ, Huang CT, Hsiao HF, Chiang MC*, Jeng MJ*. End-tidal carbon dioxide measurement in preterm infants with low birth weight. Plos One 2017; 12:e0186408.
16. Lin CH, Jeng MJ*, Yang YC, Shiou YS, Kou YR*. Comparison of different dosing strategies of intracheally instilled budesonide on meconium injured piglet lungs. Pediatr Pulmonol 52:891-899, 2017.
17. Lo CW, Liu HC, Lee CC, Lin CL, Chen CL, Jeng MJ*, et al. Serotype distribution and clinical correlation of Streptococcus agalactiae causing invasive disease in infants and children in Taiwan. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2017; 10.1016/j.jmii.2017.09.002.
18. Tsao PC, Lee YS, Jeng MJ, Hsu JW, Huang KL, Tsai SJ, Chen MH, Soong WJ, Kou YR. Additive effect of congenital heart disease and early developmental disorders on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorder: a nationwide population-based longitudinal study. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2017 Nov;26(11):1351-1359. doi: 10.1007/s00787-017-0989-8.
19. Tsai FC, Lee HJ, Wang AG, Hsieh SC, Lu YH, Lee MC, Pai JS, Chu TH, Yang CF, Hsu TR, Niu DM*. Experiences during newborn screening for glutaric aciduria type 1: Diagnosis, treatment, genotype, phenotype, and outcomes. J Chin Med Assoc. 80(4):253-261, 2017.
20. Ho CY, Yen CY, Chou CS, Tsao PC, Lee YS, Chen SJ, Soong WJ, Jeng MJ*. Therapeutic hypothermia to treat a critical neonate with life-threatening anemia and perinatal asphyxia caused by massive fetomaternal transfusion. Fu-Jen Journal of Medicine 15(2):99-108, 2017.(case report)
21. Tung YJ, Jeng MJ*, Yu TY, Yen HJ, Wu KG: Infectious mononucleosis mimicking malignancy or mumps in febrile children. Fu-Jen Journal of Medicine 15(3):141-151, 2017.(case report)